March 24, 2020 and Until Further Notice
In effort to keep all our parks open for continued public use, please adhere to the following:
- Do not allow children to use playgrounds. Though fun, they are prime locations where the disease can be spread from one household to another.
- Stay at least 6 feet from others.
- Do not engage in group activities like outdoor basketball games and other team sports – stick to solitary activities.
- Stay home if you or a family member feel unwell.
- Continue to practice effective hygiene: wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds, and practice good cough etiquette.
The Office of Parks, Recreation and Community Affairs offers recreational, social and cultural opportunities for residents through programs, park reservations, events, historic tours and publications and performing arts.
All refund requests must be in writing and received 10 days prior to start of the program. There will be NO refunds after this time. There will be a $10 non-refundable charge on all refunded registrations.
Click below for