Clifton Park Town Hall
The Office of Community Development provides management guidance to a wide variety of Town projects. Areas of responsibility include:
- To provide a forum and link between the Town, its services, its citizens and its business interests to insure quality growth and development within the Town.
- To promote and enhance E- Government accessibility and opportunity to better serve citizens and clients.
- To act as liaison with other public planning and service agencies, such as The Capital District Traffic Management Task Force, County and State Economic Development Agencies, local and county water and sewer authorities/providers, Schools and Community Groups.
- To interact with and assist all Town Departments in support of special projects and new initiatives in pursuit of improving the quality services and programs provided by the Town .
- Establish strong ties with the Southern Saratoga Chamber of Commerce to encourage Town-Business partnerships for new, structured growth within the Town and the Business Community.
- To support and liaison with Town Emergency Service providers and Security patrols.